About Gator Lane
Gator Lane provides spiritwear to the Laurel School community. 100% of the profits go to the Laurel School Parents Association.
Gator Lane is located at the Lyman Campus and is open Monday-Thursday 11:00am-1:00pm.
Following are policies and procedures for the '21-22 school year.
Please use the email address the school has on file for you to make purchases on the website. If you use another email address, it will create duplicate customer accounts in our system.
Orders are fulfilled through school pickup only. Gator Lane does not ship items. Please see the FAQs below for details on how to pick up your purchase.
Please refer to the product description to guide you with sizing—when in doubt, size up! Your Gator can always wear it next year!
Gator Lane is located at the Lyman Campus and is open Monday-Thursday 11:00 am-1:00 pm. GatorLane.org is open 24/7! 100% of the profits go to the Laurel School Parents Association.
Questions or interested in volunteering? Email us at GatorLane@LaurelSchool.org.
Can I order and pick up on the same day?
Orders require 48 hours for processing. If we can do it sooner, we will! Orders placed on Thursdays will be ready Monday for pick up. You will receive an email when your order is ready.
How can I get my order?
- Pre-Primary - Grade 2: Your items will be dropped in your child’s cubby or given to them at dismissal.
- Grades 3-5: Your items will be given to your child at the Butler Campus.
- Grades 6-12: Your child can pick up your order from the front desk of the Lyman campus.
Can my order be shipped?
Gator Lane is currently equipped to process school pickups only.
Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?
Please forward your receipt to GatorLane@LaurelSchool.org and we will cancel your order.
- If you would like to return an item, please put the item back into the bag and staple the receipt to the outside, checking the "return" box at the bottom of the receipt within 7 days of purchase.
- Send the item back to school with your daughter to give to their teacher. Grades 6-12 can bring the item to Gator Lane during store hours. Please go online to buy the correct size. We are unable to do exchanges.
What methods of payment are accepted for online orders?
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover. We are not able to charge Smart Tuition through the website.
Can everything sold in Gator Lane be worn with the uniform?
All items sold in Gator Lane are uniform compliant. Grey sweatshirts are approved for the Upper School students only. Youth tees are part of the Butler uniform.